The various advantages, the company sponsoring the MBA by MBA students can benefit from are endless. Here we describe some of these benefits. Each year, employers offer sponsorship to MBA students about two-thirds of part-time MBA and a small number of students in full-time MBA.
This sponsorship MBA can take different forms: either the full or partial payment of tuition fees of the MBA program, or it may be in kind, such as study time allowance.
- MBA sponsorship will give managers with the tools of strategic analysis, have to enhance capacity within the organization to a long-term perspective on specific MBA students.
- Like all MBA programs can be illustrative examples from all sectors of the economy, sponsorship of MBA offer the employees / managers, and the whole organization, in turn, with the broader knowledge base.
- Sponsorship of MBA offers students the opportunity to be part of an international network of alumni to foster valuable contacts for the future.
- The MBA program consists of a curriculum of learning materials that the theories and concepts, and later established international cross-industry research included, they will eventually all be reinvested in the company.
- Part of the MBA program includes a requirement for students to submit a brief. These memories can take many forms, including a report of style or business plan. Sponsorship of MBA can often mean that the company that sponsors full right to have such a thesis will no doubt cause the company money quantify savings than the experts, the cost can be implemented, often more than the total cost of sponsoring the entire course of study MBA.
- Sponsorship of MBA students are offered a direct impact on the organization if the students do their work on the basis of the Kingdom of the sponsor, the know-how in the electives in the MBA program.