Brand Attributes portray a company’s brand characteristics. They signify the basic nature of brand. Brand attributes are a bundle of features that highlight the physical and personality aspects of the brand. Attributes are developed through images, actions, or presumptions. Brand attributes help in creating brand identity.
A strong brand must have following attributes:
1. Relevancy- A strong brand must be relevant. It must meet people’s expectations and should perform the way they want it to. A good job must be done to persuade consumers to buy the product; else inspite of your product being unique, people will not buy it.
2. Consistency- A consistent brand signifies what the brand stands for and builds customers trust in brand. A consistent brand is where the company communicates message in a way that does not deviate from the core brand proposition.
3. Proper positioning- A strong brand should be positioned so that it makes a place in target audience mind and they prefer it over other brands.
4. Sustainable- A strong brand makes a business competitive. A sustainable brand drives an organization towards innovation and success. Example of sustainable brand is Marks and Spencer’s.
5. Credibility- A strong brand should do what it promises. The way you communicate your brand to the audience/ customers should be realistic. It should not fail to deliver what it promises. Do not exaggerate as customers want to believe in the promises you make to them.
6. Inspirational- A strong brand should transcend/ inspire the category it is famous for. For example- Nike transcendent Jersey Polo Shirt.
7. Uniqueness- A strong brand should be different and unique. It should set you apart from other competitors in market.
8. Appealing- A strong brand should be attractive. Customers should be attracted by the promise you make and by the value you deliver.
accredited distance education Ambush Marketing Benchmarking Benefits of MBA Books Branding Business Communication Business Negotiation Career Guide Case Studies CMAT Consumer Adoption Process Corporate Social Responsibility CRM CV Writing Debentures Depreciation Distance Learning Economics topics EMBA Entrepreneurship Finance your MBA Financial Analysis Financial Management Financial Planning Financial statement Formal Report Fund Flow Statement Gmat GRI Group Discussion Hotel Management HR notes International Marketing Leadership Letter of Intent london business school Management Notes Manager of Sales Managerial Decisions Marketing Concepts Marketing Management Marketing Mix Marketing Tips MBA Assignment MBA Careers mba courses MBA Definitions mba degree MBA Dissertation Topics MBA Economics Project MBA Finance Topics MBA Glossary MBA Guide MBA in Australia mba in canada MBA in International Business MBA in IT mba in malaysia MBA in public relations MBA in UK mba in usa MBA Interview MBA Jobs MBA Jobs In Australia MBA Loan MBA Notes MBA Outsourcing MBA Presentations MBA Prjoject Reports MBA Programs MBA Ranking MBA Salary MBA Scholarships MBA Sponsorships MBA Student MBA without GMAT MBO Media Planning Process Mini MBA Motivation Online Accredited MBA online mba Online MBA and Correspondence MBA Opportunity Cost Overseas Education Consultants Part Time MBA PEST analysis PLC Popular Business Schools Porter's 5 Forces Profit Maximization and Wealth Maximization Project Management Project Report Projects Tips Resume Writing Scientific Management Segmentation Strategic management Study Abroad Study in Germany Supply Chain Management SWOT Team Management Skills Theories top mba TQM Trade Discounts Training & Development Trend Analysis Types Of MBA Views of Management viral marketing Women In MBA