GMAT, GRE or MAT are standardized tests that colleges for MBA enrollment in advanced courses as required. GMAT Graduate Management Admission Test is. E 'used by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the test should be administered in three main parts: the Analytical Writing Assessment, the Quantitative section and the verbal. Students can take the GMAT, the computer as a Computer Adaptive Test (CAT).).
The following are the top accredited colleges and universities with MBA programs without GMAT requirement:
Durham Business School (UK)
- Accredited by AACSB, the Association of MBAs and EQUIS.
- 15 in Britain, 26 and 65 in Europe in the world (Economist MBA Rankings 2008).
- Put in Great Britain 13, 22 and 80 in Europe in the world (Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2009).
- Provides distance learning MBA / MBA (Finance)
- Financial Times Top 40 Distance Learning MBA programs in the world (March 2008).
Glasgow University Business School (UK)
- It 's the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world.
- The University of Glasgow Business School is one of only two schools in Scotland, accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- It is also accredited by the Association of MBAs.
Henley Business School (UK)
- Henley MBA Distance Learning is one of the best in the world, 2nd in the UK and 6th largest in the world, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), January 2008.
- The MBA program is the first full-time international student and faculty quality (EIU 2008) placed at the base.
- It is the largest global provider of triple-accredited MBA program (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB).
Hull University Business School (UK)
- Featured in the top quarter of the prestigious The Times Good University Guide 2009 rankings for business and economics.
- The quality of school teaching and learning is rated as "excellent" was to check with a score of 23/24 in QAA.
- The school received accreditation from the Foundation for Management Development EQUIS and AMBA accreditation for its MBA program.
Edinburgh Business School (UK)
- EBS is part of Heriot-Watt University - His Royal Charter granted in 1966.
- Offering Distance MBA training with the thematic priorities in the strategic planning, marketing, human resources and finance.
- EBS MBA program is listed as the largest outside the U.S. (FT 2009).
- More than 40% of Fortune 500 companies have students on its MBA program.
U. Carlos III of Madrid (Spain)
- Universidad Carlos III is one of only five schools AMBA-accredited in Spain.
- TOEFL and GMAT are not required.
Toulouse Business School (France)
- Does not require the GMAT for admission provided that applicants come from accredited institutions.
- End of the Aerospace MBA, which is a full-time of 12 months from October to September. The program is taught entirely in English.
- The Aerospace MBA program is accredited by AMBA.
Concordia University Wisconsin (USA)
- The MBA program can be examined by an independent e-learning.
- The MBA program is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
- Thesis and GMAT scores are not required.
Regis University (USA)
- Offering online MBA degree that can be completed in two years.
- No GMAT or thesis required.
- Consistently a top-Master University in the West by U.S. News and World Report ranks.